Tampa Bay’s Team Building Blast on the Beach
Saturday, April 22, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Bilmar Beach Resort
5300 Gulf Blvd
Saint Pete Beach, FL 33706
Leadership Tampa Bay will be present at 2023 Corporate Sports Fest, billed as Tampa Bay’s Team Building, Morale Boosting, Blast on the Beach!!
Be a Participant cost is $100 per participant
Spectators cost is $25 per person
We have slots for just 14-20 alumni participants (RSVP Deadline is Friday, April 7) in the event activities and welcome an unlimited number of cheerleaders for moral support.
NO ATHLETIC SKILL NECESSARY – JUST TEAM SPIRIT & LEADERSHIP TAMPA BAY PRIDE!
Saturday, April 22, 2023, 9am – 3pm | Bilmar Beach Resort on Treasure Island Beach
Games include beach volleyball, beach dodgeball, surf & turf and tug-of-war.
- 7 am – 5 pm – Shuttle Buses run continuous service to and from SPC Parking Lot
- 7:30 – 9:00 AM – Captains pick up team shirts on player wristbands from the Command Center on the beach
- 9:00 AM – Opening Ceremonies – “Let The Games Begin!”
- 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Preliminary Competition
- The majority of competitors are through competing at 1:30 PM
- 1:30 – 3:30 PM Championship Rounds
- 16 teams advance to this point from each event
- Award Presentations are made at the completion of each competition… Hang-Out, Brag-Out, cheer them on and enjoy the hospitality and entertainment at the Bilmar Beach Resort and Sloppy Joe’s
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
$10 Parking & Free Shuttles Available
St. Petersburg College – Gibbs Campus
6605 5th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Shuttles run between 7AM and 5PM.
What can I bring to the event?
Chairs, food, beverages (no outside alcohol on the beach), sunscreen, team spirit
We hope you can make it!
Leadership Tampa Bay